Senior Document Controller
Ian Doyle is a multi – talented individual who is capable of applying skills and experience to a variety of tasks across a number of disciplines. Having been employed in the IT, Manufacturing, Mining, Construction and Energy industries; Ian’s versatility coupled with excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize, makes him a valuable asset on any project. He displays a positive attitude, analytical thinking and pride in the accuracy of his work.
In previous roles Ian has:
• Gained experience in a technical environment / science discipline, with knowledge of document control protocols – ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
• Performed the daily clerical, practical and administrative activities of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control systems officer - Including, the administration of various document control systems.
• Demonstrated commitment to continually improve and to strive for the achievement of quality in all aspects of my work. This includes a commitment to participation, ongoing implementation and compliance to the Quality Management System as it related to my role.
• Shown Effective written & verbal communication skills and good time management to produce positive outcomes in a team environment.
• Educated staff in the Quality Management System and facilitated change as part of site continuous improvement initiatives.
He has very good computer skills and is able to learn systems and procedures very quickly. Although flexible in adapting to new processes; Ian is pedantic when it comes to following and administering set procedures. He crosses the ‘T’s and dots the ‘I’s.
Current Project with QCLNG in Brisbane
Stakeholder review and analysis of new Document Control EDMS.
Business review of data migration plan
Business Stakeholder Representation during project implementation of McLaren DMS into QCLNG Midstream.
Business analysis and feedback on system requirements for implementation
Expertise in working with/administering a Document Management System
Demonstrated knowledge and experience of project system interfaces and information flows